The 7000/8000 Series Smart Battery Management System is an electronic system that is exclusively made to manage the rechargeable battery by providing protection to the battery. Provided with a safe operating area, it can calculate the secondary data, keeping a control on its environment. Basically, it is considered as the “neural structure” of the battery pack, which can provide crucial information for the procedure of battery. 7000/8000 Series Smart Battery Management System gives ultimate protection to the battery from several sorts of damage in several operating conditions. This keeps a check on the main serviceable parameters during discharging as well as charging.Key Points:
- It ensures safety and longevity of battery. Also, it ensures the state-of-function as well as punctual caution and service. This module is capable to deal with cell imbalance, high temperature and calibration. This series is a speedy energy management system for automotive engineer.
- It offers protection to the cells as well as battery from many sorts of damage and extend the service life of battery. Also, it can maintain the optimum battery life and fulfills all functional requirements.
- The battery management method of this 7000/8000 Series Smart Battery Management System is highly functional. This system is also applicable for off-grid power systems, marine applications, battery banks, material management, alternative energy sources and around-the-clock power supplies.
- It is considered as an intelligent software & hardware system that completes the task of temperature measurement and control, cell control, voltage measurement, isolation monitoring etc., so as to ensure the safety and excellent performance of vehicles.
SBMS (Smart battery management system) is a next generation on-line battery monitoring product launched recently by Headsun. The SBMS is designed to meet the customer requirements. It can be used to achieve on-site/remote on-line real-time monitoring and management. SBMS is designed for the related battery system, like UPS power supply, 110VDC/220VDC power system, -48VDC, 24VDC communication power systems, etc., to achieve online real-time monitoring. In real-time, the following can be monitored in real time:
Brief for SBMS- System Composition
- Single cell battery internal resistance
- The battery capacity
- Cell voltage
- Terminal voltage
- Battery current
- Battery temperature
- Battery status
- It is apt for the following purposes:
- Avoid battery's failure, damage and risk of explosion
- Extend battery's life
- Reduce the amount of maintenance operations and maintenance costs for the battery
- Ensure the safety and reliability for UPS systems and DC power system
The unique decentralized modular structure of SBMS comprises battery monitoring module, centralized monitoring module and the current sampling module.
Brief for SBMS- Product Series
- A centralized monitoring module: It is responsible for collecting, analyzing, statistically and displaying data.
- The battery monitoring module: It is responsible for collecting the data of cell voltage, internal resistance temperature (optional), and balancing the battery (optional)
- The current sampling module: It is responsible for collecting current data of the battery pack. A reliable and high-speed internal bus is adopted for data exchange between each module to achieve online testing for the entire group of batteries:
Three series for SBMS
- 7000 Series-basic model is a single cell voltage, internal resistance detection function.
- 8000 Series Standard model is a single cell voltage, internal resistance temperature and battery equalization functions.